This dip is requested by groups where we've previously taken it to enjoy! For me, cutting up the tomatoes, cilantro (we garnish with) and spring onions takes less than 10 minutes, and less than 5 to put the layers together. Best layer dip EVER.
Layered Spicy Black Bean Dip
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-oz.) jar spicy black bean dip
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Toppings: sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives
- Assorted tortilla and corn chips
- 1. Layer cream cheese, dip, and cheese in a 1-qt. serving dish. Add toppings, and serve with chips.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Desert Pepper Trading Company Spicy Black Bean Dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Spicy Black Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This