This dip is requested by groups where we've previously taken it to enjoy! For me, cutting up the tomatoes, cilantro (we garnish with) and spring onions takes less than 10 minutes, and less than 5 to put the layers together. Best layer dip EVER.
Layered Spicy Black Bean Dip
Make this spicy Mexican dip your go-to dip for tailgate parties and casual entertaining. Just layer cream cheese, black bean dip and shredded cheese and top with your choice of onions, olives and tomatoes. Instead of layering the dip in one large serving dish, try making individual servings in clear plastic party cups.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-oz.) jar spicy black bean dip
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Toppings: sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives
- Assorted tortilla and corn chips
- 1. Layer cream cheese, dip, and cheese in a 1-qt. serving dish. Add toppings, and serve with chips.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Desert Pepper Trading Company Spicy Black Bean Dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note