LAYERED SALAD DELUXE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 .4 oz. pkg. buttermilk-mayonnaise dressing mix
- 1 pound(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounce(s) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) commercial sour cream
- 1 pound(s) fresh spinach
- 10 ounce(s) frozen English peas, thawed
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 med. head lettuce
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Layer first 6 ingredients in order listed in a large salad bowl.
- Combine salad dressing mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; mix well. Spread over the veggies, sealing to the edge of the bowl. Garnish with frech parsley, if desired. Cover tightly with plastic write and chill several hours or overnight. Toss gently before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by squeaky44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
LAYERED SALAD DELUXE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads