- 4 pounds red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3 reduced-fat, reduced-sodium bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- calories 192
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0 g
- protein 4.8 g
- carbohydrate 30 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 270 mg
- calcium 51 mg
How to Make It
Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Boil 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
Layer one-third each of potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in a large glass bowl. Repeat layers twice, ending with parsley. Cover and chill 1 hour. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
Note: Salad may be prepared a day in advance and chilled.