Layered Pizza Dip
- 8 ounce(s) chive&onion cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) pepperoni finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In ungreased 9 inch glass pie pan or 1 quart shallow baking dish, layer cream cheese spread, pizza sauce, bell pepper, pepperoni, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Bake 10-15 mins or until dip is hot and cheese is melted. Serve warm with bagel chips or tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Pizza Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers