Layered Pizza Dip
Here's a crowd pleasing dip to serve at your next party...it has all the great flavors of pizza easily made into a hot and cheesy dip. Substitute or add any of the following toppings for the pepperoni: sliced pitted ripe olives, sliced mushrooms, chopped sweet peppers or chopped onions. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pepperoni
- 4 ounce(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup(s) PregoÂ® Traditional Italian Sauce, any variety
- Pepperidge FarmÂ® Garlic Bread, any variety, heated according to package directions or Pepperidge FarmÂ® Crackers, any variety
- • Heat the oven to 375°F.
- • Spread the ricotta cheese in an even layer in a 9-inch pie plate. Top with 1/4 cup of the pepperoni and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Carefully spread the sauce over the cheese. Sprinkle with the remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until it's hot. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- • Serve with the garlic bread or crackers for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note