Layered Nacho Dip
Make this easy, no-cook dip by layering refried beans, guacamole, and sour cream in a shallow dish and topping with olives, tomato, green chiles and cheese. It's a great appetizer for tailgating or casual entertaining.
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (6-ounce) container avocado dip
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn or tortilla chips
- Stir together beans and seasoning mix; spread mixture into an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Spread avocado dip and sour cream evenly over bean mixture. Sprinkle with olives and next 4 ingredients. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note