Layered Hot Artichoke and Feta Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (3.5 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- ATHENOS Pita Chips Original
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX first 4 ingredients until blended.
- SPREAD into 3-cup ovenproof dish; top with peppers and feta.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with olives. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Hot Artichoke and Feta Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes