Layered Greek Vegetable Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 small seedless cucumber
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 small yellow summer squash
- 4 cup(s) torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced pitted ripe olives or kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup(s) Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. Using mandolin fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes.
- 2. Using thin-slicing blade, slice cucumber and onion.
- 3. Using crinkle blade, slice yellow squash.
- 4. Arrange lettuce on serving plate.
- 5. Arrange tomatoes, cucumber and yellow squash over lettuce in an overlapping circular pattern.
- 6. Top with onion, feta cheese and olives.
- 7. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Greek Vegetable Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes