Layered Greek Salad for a Crowd
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups whole wheat medium pasta shells, cooked, cooled
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise, sliced
- 1 small red onion, quartered, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lite Caesar dressing
- 1 pkg. (3.5 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- COMBINE lettuce and spinach; place half in 6-qt. serving bowl.
- COVER with layers of pasta, tomatoes, remaining lettuce, cucumbers and onions.
- MIX mayo and dressing; spread over salad. Top with cheese and olives. Refrigerate 1 hour. Toss just before serving.
- Make Ahead: Salad can be refrigerated overnight before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note