Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Randy Mon
Feel free to experiment with other seasonal fruits.
Yield: Serves 8
More From Sunset
Freeze: 4 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from fat: 4%
- Protein: 0.9g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sodium: 0.6mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup puréed raspberries (with bits of fruit)
- 1 cup puréed apricots (with bits of fruit)
- 1 cup puréed plums (with bits of fruit)
- About 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1. Stir fruit purées in separate bowls with sugar to taste (about 2 1/2 tbsp. each) and lemon juice to taste (none to 2 tsp. each).
- 2. Pour berry layer into 8 juice bar molds, add juice bar sticks, and freeze until firm, about 1 hour. (Chill remaining purées.)
- 3. Pour apricot layer over berry layer and freeze. Repeat with plum layer. Freeze until firm, at least 1 more hour.
- 4. Briefly dip molds in warm water to loosen.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per fruitsicle.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts