Layered Enchilada Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Lean ground beef Browned with onions
- 1 Large onion Chopped and browned with beef
- 2 cup(s) Medium salsa
- 1 can(s) Black beans Rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) Zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) Taco seasoning mix
- 6 Tortillas
- 1 cup(s) Sour cream
- 8 ounce(s) Shredded four cheese
- To make ahead and freeze
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1. Brown meat with onions in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- 2. Tear tortillas to line bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch casserole dish. Cover with layers of half of each meat mixture, sour cream, and cheese. Repeat layers, cover.
- 3. Bake 30 min or until casserole is heated through and cheese is meted. Uncover and cont baking for 10 min. Let stand 5 min.
- 4. To make ahead and freeze, line baking dish with foil. Assemble as directed. Cover with foil and freeze up to 3 months. To serve, heat oven to 400 degrees, bake covered for 1 hour, uncover and bake an additional 15-20 min. Let stand 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Enchilada Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes