Layered cream cheese torte
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) sun-dried tomatoes in oil diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) artichoke hearts diced
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) pesto (more if necessary)
- 2 tablespoon(s) almonds chopped
- parsley chopped
- Combine pesto and artichokes. Cut cream cheese lengthwise into 3 separate pieces with dental floss.
- Layers: cream cheese, tomatoes, cream cheese, artichokes and pesto, cream cheese, almonds and parsley.
- Chill at least one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDaVega and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered cream cheese torte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers