- 1 (15-ounce) bottle roasted-garlic dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups chopped smoked turkey (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 5 green onions, chopped
How to Make It
Stir together dressing and buttermilk, blending well.
Layer a 3-quart glass bowl with half each of lettuce and next 6 ingredients; top with half of dressing. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients and dressing. Cover and chill 2 hours. Prep: 25 min., Chill: 2 hrs.
For testing purposes only, we used T. Marzetti's Roasted Garlic Dressing.