Layered Chocolate Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8 in sq baking pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, white & brown sugars in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Add vanilla extract, mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Reserve 3/4 batter. Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle nuts and white morsels over batter. Drizzle caramel topping over top mix mixture. Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light in color, stir in sem-sweet morsels. Spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or unitl center is set. Cool completely on wire rack, cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Chocolate Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes