- 3 cups water
- 2 (8-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chili sauce
- Garnish: fresh lemon slice
- Assorted crackers
How to Make It
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a large skillet; add catfish, and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from skillet; drain well, and cool slightly. Flake fish with a fork.
Stir together cream cheese and next 4 ingredients until blended. Stir in onion. Spread cream cheese mixture in a shallow dish. Add chili sauce, and top with pieces of fish. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crackers.