- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, torn (about 4 cups)
- 1 (32-ounce) package thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 cups large croutons
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients until well blended.
Layer lettuce, bacon, and tomato in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over tomato, sealing to edge of dish. Cover and chill salad at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with croutons, and serve immediately.