Layered Black Bean Dip
Yield: 2 1/2 cups.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 36
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 5.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned no-salt-added chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (8-ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup seeded, finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro or parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; top with cover. Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process until garlic is minced. Add beans and next 3 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Spread bean mixture in a shallow serving dish. Spread sour cream over mixture. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Just before serving, layer cheese and remaining 3 ingredients over sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers