Layered Black Bean Dip
Amount per serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 85mg
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Calcium: 4%
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 can 10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of shallow dish.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- VARIATION To serve as a mixed dip, beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Layered Black Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes