Layered Bean Dip
More From Southern Living
- 1 (15.6-oz.) can spicy refried beans
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-oz.) package refrigerated guacamole
- 1 cup refrigerated salsa
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Toppings: chopped green onions, grape tomato halves, sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Stir together beans and sour cream. Spoon evenly into an 8-inch-square serving dish. Spread guacamole over bean mixture; top evenly with salsa, and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Add desired toppings, and serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pace Traditional Refried Beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers