Layered BBQ Salads With Grilled Hot Dogs
Prep: 25 min., Grill: 6 min. Pick up your favorite deli baked beans and coleslaw for a delicious, easy meal that comes together in minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Premium Jumbo Beef Franks
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 6 fully-cooked bacon slices
- 2 cups deli baked beans
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes (about 3 medium tomatoes)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Toppings: sliced jalapeño peppers, pickled okra, freshly cracked pepper
- Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Brush hot dogs with 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce.
- Prepare bacon according to package directions; crumble.
- Grill hot dogs, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning occasionally. Cut hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- Stir together baked beans, cider vinegar, and remaining 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce in a medium bowl. If desired, microwave bean mixture at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway through. Stir together coleslaw and pepper.
- Divide hot dog slices among 8 (10-oz.) glasses. Top hot dogs evenly with bean mixture, coleslaw mixture, chopped tomatoes, green onions, and crumbled bacon. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes