- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Premium Jumbo Beef Franks
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 6 fully-cooked bacon slices
- 2 cups deli baked beans
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes (about 3 medium tomatoes)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Toppings: sliced jalapeño peppers, pickled okra, freshly cracked pepper
How to Make It
Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Brush hot dogs with 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce.
Prepare bacon according to package directions; crumble.
Grill hot dogs, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning occasionally. Cut hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
Stir together baked beans, cider vinegar, and remaining 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce in a medium bowl. If desired, microwave bean mixture at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway through. Stir together coleslaw and pepper.
Divide hot dog slices among 8 (10-oz.) glasses. Top hot dogs evenly with bean mixture, coleslaw mixture, chopped tomatoes, green onions, and crumbled bacon. Serve with desired toppings.