Layered Antipasto Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3 cups (9 oz.) uncooked mostaccioli or penne pasta
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef slices, cut into strips
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 6 provolone cheese slices, cut into strips
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain. Rinse and cool. Toss with parsley.
- 2. Place half of pasta mixture in a 4-qt. glass bowl; top with half each of tomatoes, beef, and onions. Repeat layers once. Pour dressing evenly over salad. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight. Top with cheese before serving.
For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Caesar Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This