- 3 cups (9 oz.) uncooked mostaccioli or penne pasta
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef slices, cut into strips
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 6 provolone cheese slices, cut into strips
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain. Rinse and cool. Toss with parsley.
Place half of pasta mixture in a 4-qt. glass bowl; top with half each of tomatoes, beef, and onions. Repeat layers once. Pour dressing evenly over salad. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight. Top with cheese before serving.
For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Caesar Dressing.