- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 cups chocolate fat-free ice cream, softened
- 1 cup crushed amaretti cookies, divided (about 14 cookies)
- 2 cups caramel praline light frozen yogurt (such as Edy's), softened
- 2 cups coffee light ice cream, softened
- 10 tablespoons fat-free fudge topping
- calories 271
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- protein 6.2 g
- carbohydrate 47.5 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 164 mg
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fiber 2.2 g
- calcium 67 mg
How to Make It
Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting plastic wrap extend over sides of pan. Sprinkle toasted almonds evenly in pan. Carefully spoon chocolate ice cream over almonds, and spread evenly. Top chocolate ice cream with 1/2 cup crushed cookies. Spoon frozen yogurt over cookies, and spread. Top frozen yogurt evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cookies. Spoon coffee ice cream over cookies, and spread.
Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Invert pan onto a serving plate, and remove plastic wrap. Cut into vertical slices; serve with fudge topping.