Lawry's 2-step Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) Lawry's Chili Spices & Seasonings
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 (19-oz) can(s) Joan of Arc spicy kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2-oz) can(s) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- 1. Brown ground meat in large skillet on high heat. Drain fat, if desired.
- 2. Stir in Chili Spices & Seasonings, water, beans and tomatoes. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note