Lightly flavored and scented with lavender blossoms, this syrup is a great addition to sparkling wine, iced tea, or lemonade. It's also delicious drizzled over pound cake.
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried or 1/4 cup fresh lavender blossoms
- 1 cup water
- Bring all ingredients to a simmer in a saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and cool. Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Lavender Sparkler: Stir 1 to 2 tablespoons Lavender Syrup into a glass of sparkling wine.
- Lavender Iced Tea: Stir 2 tablespoons Lavender Syrup into a 12-ounce glass of iced tea.
- Lavender Lemonade: Stir 2 tablespoons Lavender Syrup into a 12-ounce glass of lemonade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This