Notes: For 10 servings, use the larger amounts of ingredients; whirl in batches, pouring each batch into a pitcher. Stir the coconut milk before measuring it. You can also use plain sugar or coarse salt to garnish glass rims.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Sodium: 4.3mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3/4 to 1 cup tequila
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup blue curaçao or other orange-flavor liqueur
- 3/4 to 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3 to 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried lavender blossoms
- Lime wedge
- Lavender sprigs, rinsed (optional)
- 1. In a blender, combine tequila, curaçao, coconut milk, and lime juice. Cover and turn to high speed, then gradually add raspberries, blueberries, and ice. Whirl until margarita mixture is smooth and slushy.
- 2. Put sugar and lavender blossoms in a small bowl. Rub with your fingers or mash with a spoon to release some of the lavender flavor. Rub glass rims with lime wedge to moisten. Dip rims in lavender sugar, coating evenly.
- 3. Pour margaritas into sugar-rimmed glasses. Garnish with lavender sprigs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This