Laura's ound cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines - plain or marble
- 2 pound(s) ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanila
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon (?juice)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix cake mix to directions, pour into pan.
- Mix ricotta, eggs, vanilla, sugar and lemon together.
- Pour over cake.
- Cook for 65 min or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alyson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Laura's ound cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes