Laura's ound cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines - plain or marble
- 2 pound(s) ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanila
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon (?juice)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix cake mix to directions, pour into pan.
- Mix ricotta, eggs, vanilla, sugar and lemon together.
- Pour over cake.
- Cook for 65 min or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alyson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Laura's ound cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings