Latkes with Sour Cream-Mushroom Sauce
- 2 large russet potatoes, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 5 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- • Place the potatoes into a colander. Rinse with cold water. Blot dry with paper towels.
- • Stir the potatoes, 1/2 cup onions, flour and 1/2 cup soup in a medium bowl.
- • Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. For each latke, drop 2 tablespoons potato mixture in the skillet, flattening into a 3-inch round with the back of a spoon. Cook the latkes, 5 or 6 at a time, until well browned on both sides. Drain the latkes on paper towels.
- • Stir the sour cream, remaining soup and onions in a small bowl. Serve the sour cream mixture with the latkes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note