Definitely a keeper!
Late-Night Pasta Chez Frank
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package vermicelli
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- 2. Sauté garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Add peppers, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- 3. Add tomatoes and salt; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in chopped basil. Serve immediately over pasta, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes