LaSonja's Chinese Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Rice Noodles
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fish Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) Oil
- 1 pound(s) meat
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Bean Sprouts
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) peanuts
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dark Brown Sugar
- Put noodles in hot chicken broth. Let the broth soak into the noodles. Add the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaSonja and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
LaSonja's Chinese Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes