Great recipe. The wonton base is crispy and delicious. I used crumbled browned Italian sausage instead of ground beef.
Lasange Cupcakes by girl who ate everything
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Marinara Sauce
- 3/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- 4 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375*. Brown beef with salt and pepper, drain.
- Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes using a biscuit cutter or top of glass. If rustic look is desired, no cutting necessary.
- Reserve 6 TBL parm. cheese and 6 TBL mozz. for top of cupcakes.
- Start layering cupcakes: wonton layer, parm cheese. ricotta cheese, mozz cheese, meat, sauce- use 1-2 teas of each ingr, or to your preference.
- repeat layers ending with sauce, top with parm and mozz. Bake 18-20minutes until edges are brown. Remove from oven , let cool for 5 minutes.
- To remove, use a knife to loosen edges, then pop each lasagne out.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynjgardner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note