Great recipe. The wonton base is crispy and delicious. I used crumbled browned Italian sausage instead of ground beef.
Lasange Cupcakes by girl who ate everything
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Marinara Sauce
- 3/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- 4 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375*. Brown beef with salt and pepper, drain.
- Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes using a biscuit cutter or top of glass. If rustic look is desired, no cutting necessary.
- Reserve 6 TBL parm. cheese and 6 TBL mozz. for top of cupcakes.
- Start layering cupcakes: wonton layer, parm cheese. ricotta cheese, mozz cheese, meat, sauce- use 1-2 teas of each ingr, or to your preference.
- repeat layers ending with sauce, top with parm and mozz. Bake 18-20minutes until edges are brown. Remove from oven , let cool for 5 minutes.
- To remove, use a knife to loosen edges, then pop each lasagne out.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynjgardner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note