Lasagne with Ragu
- 3 cup(s) Ragu
- 2 cup(s) Besciamella
- 1 pound(s) dried lasagna
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmigiano reggiano
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup(s) coarse fresh breadcrumbs toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare the ragu and besciamella.
- Bring the pasta water to a boil, salt it, and cook the pasta two sheets at a time for 1 to 2 minutes, if fresh. (If you're using dried pasta, follow the recommended cooking time but subtract a minute.) Fill a large bowl with cold water. Carefully lift out the lasagna sheets with a large slotted spoon and stop the cooking by dipping the pasta in the water. If any tear, they can be used for middle layers. Spread each sheet on a dishtowel.
- To assemble, oil a 9x13-inch baking dish, and layer the ingredients by first spooning a little ragu on the bottom, followed by a layer of pasta, then besciamella, then Parmigiano, and mozzarella. Pace the amounts for five layers of pasta, ragu, besciamella, parmigiano, and mozzarella. End with a layer of pasta. Dab the top with ragu, sprinkle on the breadcrumbs, and dot with olive oil. Bake uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until the lasagne is bubbling around the edges and the top looks toasty.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by donovandiment and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note