Lasagna With Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- 4 garlic bulbs, separated
- 1 (40-ounce) package frozen lasagna with meat sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Wrap garlic cloves in aluminum foil. Place garlic and lasagna on a baking sheet.
- Bake garlic and lasagna according to package directions for lasagna.
- Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into a small saucepan. Add butter, and cook over medium heat until melted. Whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually add chicken broth and whipping cream, and cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Spoon over lasagna, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes