- 4 garlic bulbs, separated
- 1 (40-ounce) package frozen lasagna with meat sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Wrap garlic cloves in aluminum foil. Place garlic and lasagna on a baking sheet.
Bake garlic and lasagna according to package directions for lasagna.
Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into a small saucepan. Add butter, and cook over medium heat until melted. Whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually add chicken broth and whipping cream, and cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Spoon over lasagna, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.