Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) white or yellow onions chopped
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil dried
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 35 ounce(s) tomatoes undrained
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 12 ounce(s) tomato paste
- Brown ground beef. Drain
- Add remaining ingred.
- Simmer 1-2 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drishling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
lasagna Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles