Tip: Assemble lasagna. Cover tightly; freeze. Thaw for 24 hours in the refrigerator, then bake according to directions.
Yield: 9 servings
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 325
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Carbohydrate: 38.9g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 584mg
- Calcium: 339mg
- 2 1/2 cups Garlicky Bean Spread
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound firm light tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (27.5-ounce) jar light garden harvest pasta sauce
- Cooking spray
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Garlicky Bean Spread, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, red pepper, tofu, spinach, and ricotta cheese in a large bowl. Stir well; set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over pasta sauce; top with one-third of spinach mixture and about 1 cup pasta sauce. Repeat layers, ending with noodles, spinach mixture, and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let lasagna stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note