- 11 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 26-oz. jar commercial spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and ripe olives
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. Cut in half crosswise and set aside.
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce, wine, parsley and salt, stirring well. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese and next 5 ingredients, stirring well. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over lasagna noodles. Roll up jelly roll fashion, starting at narrow end. Place lasagna rolls, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13”x9” baking dish. Pour meat sauce over rolls and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Freeze tightly covered casserole up to one month. To serve, thaw in refrigerator. Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note