Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked lasagna
- 1 pound(s) sweet italian sausage
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 can(s) 28 oz tomatoes
- 2 can(s) 6 oz. tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 container(s) 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley flakes
- 4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Prepare lasagna according to package directions, drain.
- Cook sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, 2 teaspoons of the salt, the basil, fennel seeds and pepper. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend ricotta, egg, parsley ad remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the meat sauce into 13X9 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 each of the lasagna, remaining meat sauce, ricotta mixture, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese into dish. Repeat layers. Cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees 25 minutes. Uncover. Bake about 20 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brandij6 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lasagna Deliciousa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes