Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 45 oz jar(s) spaghetti sauce + extra
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 egg
- 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 small container(s) cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 8 oz package(s) lasagna noodles
- 2-4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- texas toast
- green beans
- Brown ground beef. Add spaghetti sauce and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, cottage cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 cups sauce into 13*9*2 inch baking dish; top with half the (uncooked) noodles, all the ricotta mixture, half of the mozzarella, half of the parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups sauce and remaining noodles. Top with remaining sauce, mozzarella and parmesan. Cover tightly and bake in 350 degree oven 45 minutes. Remove cover, bake 15 minutes longer. Let stand before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes