This recipe comes from the side of the box of barilla no cook lasagna noodls. We like it best with Marinara sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (9 ounce) box of Barilla no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb sausage, browned
- 2 24 ounce lars Barilla Marinara sauce
- parsley (to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375. In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese and TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Set aside.
- In a 13X9X3 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan. Layer in the order, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 cups sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remained meat, 1 cup of sauce.
- For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted on the top (about 5 minutes).
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving. If you are using a 13X9X2 pan---just make 3 layers to avoid boiling over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaJ9238 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes