Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (9 ounce) box of Barilla no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb sausage, browned
- 2 24 ounce lars Barilla Marinara sauce
- parsley (to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375. In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese and TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Set aside.
- In a 13X9X3 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan. Layer in the order, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 cups sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remained meat, 1 cup of sauce.
- For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted on the top (about 5 minutes).
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving. If you are using a 13X9X2 pan---just make 3 layers to avoid boiling over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaJ9238 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes