Try the rest and then try the BEST! This lasagna recipe can't be beat!
- 8 ounce(s) Can Tomato Sauce
- 16 ounce(s) Can Tomatos Cut Up
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dried Basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dried Parsley
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef or Ground Pork
- 8 ounce(s) Lasagna Noodles
- 1 clove(s) Minced garlic
- 1 pound(s) Mozzarella
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Ricotta
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 6 ounce(s) Tomato Paste
- Cook beef, onion and garlic till brown, add tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste. Still in basil and salt. Set aside. Cook noodles. Mix eggs, ricotta, 1/2 cup parmesan and parsley. Spread small amount of sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Cover with layer of noodles, Add half of ricotta mixture, top with half of mozzarella mixture and top with meat. Add another layer of noodles and repeat with ricotta, mozzarella and meat. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbparrot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note