Larry's Dry Rib Rub
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet Paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) Coarse Salt Add last!
- 2 tablespoon(s) Granulated Garlic (powder)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Granulated Onion (powder)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Leaf Sweet Basil (Optional)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ancho Chili Powder
- Mix all ingredients with the exception of coarse salt. Add the salt last but do not crush. Rub generously into meat. Wrap with Saran Wrap (Cling) and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LarryJohnson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note