- 4 large chicken breasts
- 11 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons Lapsang loose tea leaves
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Place chicken and cold water to cover in a Dutch oven; add 9 tablespoons soy sauce and tea leaves. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Remove chicken, and let stand 30 minutes to cool; roughly chop chicken.
Stir together chicken, mayonnaise, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Cover and chill until ready to serve.