Very tasty combination of flavors. Company enjoyed the candied pumpkin seeds. Did not have the queso fresca cheese at my market so substituted blue cheese and added a chopped avacado. Great combination of flavors. Served with grilled chicken with mango watermelon salsa and corn on the cob.
Lanny's Salad With Candied Pumpkin Seeds
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
More From Southern Living
- 2 (5-oz.) bags sweet baby greens, thoroughly washed
- Citrus-Cumin Dressing
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (about 4 oz.)
- 3/4 cup Candied Pumpkin Seeds
- 1. Toss greens with Citrus-Cumin Dressing; arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with queso fresco and Candied Pumpkin Seeds. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Fresh Express Sweet Baby Greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads