Very tasty combination of flavors. Company enjoyed the candied pumpkin seeds. Did not have the queso fresca cheese at my market so substituted blue cheese and added a chopped avacado. Great combination of flavors. Served with grilled chicken with mango watermelon salsa and corn on the cob.
Lanny's Salad With Candied Pumpkin Seeds
Use a fork to crumble queso fresco, which adds an authentic flavor experience to this salad. If sweet baby greens are not available, Bibb or Boston lettuce will also work just fine.
More From Southern Living
- 2 (5-oz.) bags sweet baby greens, thoroughly washed
- Citrus-Cumin Dressing
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (about 4 oz.)
- 3/4 cup Candied Pumpkin Seeds
- 1. Toss greens with Citrus-Cumin Dressing; arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with queso fresco and Candied Pumpkin Seeds. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Fresh Express Sweet Baby Greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads