This recipe goes with Barbecued Oysters 3 Ways
Yield: Makes about 1 cup, enough to top about 24 oysters
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 51
- Calories from fat: 78%
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 72mg
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- 1/2 cup room-temperature butter
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked lobster meat (2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded Meyer or regular lemon peel
- 1. In a bowl, mix butter, lobster meat, cilantro, and lemon peel. Spoon across a piece of plastic wrap and roll up into a 1 1/2-in.-thick log.
- 2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 3 days. With a sharp knife, cut into slices about 1/4 in. thick to top oysters.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per oyster with 2 tsp. topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments