Community Recipe from
- 2 piece(s) Large Chicken Breast/Boneless/Skinless
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tablespoon(s) Thyme
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 5-6 Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 cup(s) Wild Rice Uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) V 8 or Tomato Juice
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 Large Onion/chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground pepper
- 1 Medium Green Pepper/diced
- Stormy's Notes:
- This is an easy one dish meal that makes a great dish to pass at any Lammas Celebration.
- Cut chicken into large chunks. Saute 5 minutes in olive oil. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Cook until onions are transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and put in a oven safe pot. Cover and bake 350 degrees for30 -45 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by A2ZMomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes