Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 piece(s) Large Chicken Breast/Boneless/Skinless
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tablespoon(s) Thyme
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 5-6 Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 cup(s) Wild Rice Uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) V 8 or Tomato Juice
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 Large Onion/chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground pepper
- 1 Medium Green Pepper/diced
- Stormy's Notes:
- This is an easy one dish meal that makes a great dish to pass at any Lammas Celebration.
- Cut chicken into large chunks. Saute 5 minutes in olive oil. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Cook until onions are transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and put in a oven safe pot. Cover and bake 350 degrees for30 -45 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by A2ZMomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note