- 3 (9-ounce) lamb leg steaks, trimmed (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) slices Vidalia or other sweet onion (about 1 large)
- calories 139
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 2.3 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 16.5 g
- carbohydrate 5.9 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- cholesterol 51 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 356 mg
- calcium 26 mg
How to Make It
Coat both sides of steaks with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with herbes de Provence, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
Coat both sides of the onion slices with cooking spray. Sprinkle the onion slices with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
Place steaks and onion slices on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until steaks are at desired degree of doneness and onion is tender. Remove from grill; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Cut steaks diagonally across grain into thin slices; discard bones. Serve steak with onion.