Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless leg of lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 to 8 Sweet Potato Rolls, split
- 24 small lettuce leaves
- Raspberry Mayonnaise
- Cut small slits in leg of lamb using a sharp knife; insert garlic slices into slits.
- Combine vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add lamb. Cover or seal; chill 8 hours or overnight, turning lamb occasionally.
- Remove lamb from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 30 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° (medium-rare). Cool.
- Cut lamb into 1/8-inch-thick slices; serve on Sweet Potato Rolls with lettuce and Raspberry Mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note