Lamb Pita Pockets
Cynthia recommends serving this tangy yogurt sauce when introducing lamb to picky eaters.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked lamb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons bottled Greek dressing
- 4 whole wheat pita rounds, halved and warmed
- Yogurt Sauce
- Sauté lamb in hot olive oil in a medium skillet over high heat 2 minutes or until hot. Combine romaine lettuce, feta cheese, tomatoes, and 3 Greek dressing. Divide lamb among pita rounds. Top with lettuce mixture and Yogurt Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note